Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Inspiration


I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me.  Love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person.  Love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of.  Love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak in the knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.

Unknown

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. oh my that is a wonderful quote. i love it because it is so true! love is such a wonderful thing when you find that special someone! i feel so lucky because I have those exact feeling about my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful photo.
    Isn't that the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry that I missed this post. What a beautiful one it is. My hubby does it to me too. He's always kissing my neck and giving me goose bumps. Thanks for visiting! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete