Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Good News, Bad News Part III

Another good news/bad news post.  Mostly good. :-)

Good news is:  We had a houseful of guests for the last week and loved every minute of it.

Bad news is:  They all left this morning and all is quiet and we have that "let down" feeling.

Good news is:  As of a week ago yesterday, I lost nine pounds!  Yay! :-)

Bad news is:  I know that with all the parties and gatherings and dinners out, I have probably gained some of it back.

Good news is:  I was finally able to button and zip a couple of pairs of capris that I had set aside.  And I had no "muffin top" on a pair of favorite jeans that I have managed to button and zip at my highest weight.

Bad news is:  I am really wanting to shop for clothes,  especially with all the sales going on right now.  But I refuse until I am at least close to my goal.

Good news is:  I am saving a wad of cash by my self-imposed clothing shopping spree fast.

Good news is:  I bought a new pair of running shoes from the running store and am anxious to try them out.

Bad news is:  I am probably going to be in traction since I haven't worked out with all the company and busyness we've had the past week.

Good news is:  We had great time with family and friends and our Fourth of July was a blast!

Bad news is:  I can't think of any. :-)

Well, that's all for now.  Wishing everyone nothing but Good News now and in the future. :-)

1 comment:

  1. looks like much more good new! glad you had a happy 4th with friends and family

    ReplyDelete