Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Furbaby



This is my furbaby.  He is a German Shorthair Pointer and also happens to be my very first dog.  He is the smartest and most loving dog in the universe.  (Okay, maybe I'm being partial.  But I can't help it.)

He came to us three years ago and he was the cutest puppy I ever laid eyes on.  I knew he was the one for me the minute our eyes met.  Then when I picked him up and stroked his soft fur and floppy ears, I was a goner.

As with most dogs, he likes to.......



Chew on sticks. (No matter how small.)













Keep guard over the squirrels in our backyard.

















And of course, take naps.












We love our furbaby with all our hearts and I only wish that everyone could have a furbaby just like ours.

9 comments:

  1. We have one...but its a cat.
    Oh to have a pets life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a furbaby, too. He's a shih-tzu, and is my little shadow. Love him! Your dog is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Don't know if it's just at my end, or not - but your html is messed up. I see a bunch of written code at the top, and nothing is in alignment. I surf with Mozilla Firefox, so I'm not sure, as I said, if this is happening at my end only.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thansk for the wonderful picture i love doggie pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Marlene for the heads up. Unfortunately, (or fortunately for me) everything looks fine to me. Hope you get it worked out with Firefox.

    If anyone sees anything amiss, please leave a comment and let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute puppy, and you've taken some great shots of him!! I've started mulling over whether or not to get a dog...your post sways me to the 'pro' side of things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. He is precious! I love all of your pictures and know that you cherish every moment with him!

    You page looks off to me, I'm in firefox as well. Hope you figure it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judging from the comments, it looks as though your page is wonky to us Firefox users. (Just a heads up that there are a lot of us out there...LOL....likely because it's a much safer browser than IE.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, so sweet! There was a German Shorthair Pointer that used to live next door to us and he sure did have a lot of energy!

    ReplyDelete